This red raspberry and hibiscus lemonade is a healthy way to invigorate and refresh without a ton of sugar! Best of all, it’s chock full of antioxidants and vitamin-C for immune support.
Hibiscus tea is a crimson color that is made from the dried hibiscus flower. Its pinkish-red hue is indicative of the many antioxidants this powerful tea possesses. Known as a beauty elixir by ancient pharaohs because of its phytonutrients that help protect cells and rejuvenate from the inside out! This tea is caffeine-free, so enjoy it day or night as a refreshing drink.
You’ll also notice a hint of mint in this tea, adding an invigorating and soothing component that begs to be sipped on hot days or after a workout.
To turn this tea into a lemonade, fresh lemon juice, muddled raspberries and agave nectar combine with the brewed hibiscus beauty elixir. Raspberries pair well with hibiscus adding an extra burst of fruit flavor and juicy raspberry aroma. Raspberries also have their own beauty benefits. They are a rich source of vitamin-C which may help protect skin from UV damage. Finally, the lemonade is topped off with soda water for an effervescent tea that is a sure crowd pleaser!
- You can strain the lemonade through a mesh sieve for a smooth lemonade before adding soda water if desired if you’re not a fan of the muddled fruit but still want to enjoy the raspberry flavor.
- Add a shot of vodka to turn this lemonade into a fruity libation!
- If you are looking for a low-calorie alternative to agave nectar, use a pinch monk fruit sweetener or a teaspoon of erythritol sweetener.
- 1/2 cup filtered hot water
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 4-5 raspberries
- 1 sachet Pique Hibiscus Beauty Elixir
- 1 cup ice
- 2 oz sparkling water
- Add agave nectar, hot water, and Pique Hibiscus Beauty Elixir crystals to a small jar. Stir to dissolve tea crystals. Add lemon juice and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Muddle raspberries in a 16-ounce glass. Add ice and chilled hibiscus lemonade. Gently stir. Top with sparkling water. Enjoy right away.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Hibiscus Beauty Elixir
Like a rosy-cheeked glow that'll have you feeling flirty. Revitalizing and caffeine-free. Make your cells dance.