Take ordinary iced tea to the next level with juicy peach purée and ginger-peach infused black tea. It’s the perfect pick-me-up on a warm afternoon!
If you’re looking for a fruity way to perk up your everyday iced tea, this easy-to-make recipe will make your day brighter. Tea crystals are first dissolved in hot water before chilling. This black tea is infused with real ginger and peach flavors for an aromatic tea with no artificial ingredients in sight.
Theaflavins in black tea add prebiotics that support optimal gut health. Organic ginger soothes digestive upset while supporting digestion. Caffeine and l-theanine supply a calm, steady energy without the jitters. Because there is a moderate amount of caffeine in this iced tea, it’s best to enjoy it in the morning or afternoon so as to not disrupt your sleep.
A Juicy Twist on Iced Tea
Store-bought purée is often overly sweet. Making your own purée at home is quick and easy with the help of a blender. Simply add thawed fruit, honey, and a small amount of water and blend until smooth. The peach purée adds texture to the iced tea for a more satiating drink. Mangos and strawberries also make delicious purées to add to beverages.
The best part of making homemade purée is that you don’t have to wait until fresh fruit is in season. Frozen fruit is available year-round in grocery stores and is frozen at the peak of freshness for delicious flavor every time.
Benefits of Peaches
- Ample amounts of vitamin C make this fruit great for supporting the immune system and maintaining healthy skin.
- Peaches are high in fiber with prebiotics to help support digestion.
- Good source of potassium which helps regulate blood pressure.
- 1 cup hot filtered water
- 1 sachet Pique Ginger Peach Black Tea
- Fresh mint sprig
- Sliced peach
For Peach Purée
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp honey optional
- Dissolve tea crystals in 1 cup of hot water. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Combine thawed peaches, water, and honey in a blender and blend until smooth. Add peach purée to the bottom of a 12-ounce glass and add ice.
- Pour chilled tea over ice and add a straw. Garnish with peach slice and mint. Use a straw to gently stir peach purée into tea.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Peach Ginger Black Tea
Made with superior English Breakfast black tea for sustained energy. Theaflavins for prebiotic gut support. Caffeine + l-theanine for calm and steady focus.