You’re just 2 ingredients away from a refreshing beverage that will revitalize from the inside out. Hibiscus tea adds a fruity flavor that invigorates taste buds while keeping you hydrated!
You don’t need sugary syrups or many ingredients to bring new life to soda. Hibiscus tea crystals dissolve into hot water and chill before being added to soda water. Hibiscus tea has a fruity, tart flavor reminiscent of raspberries. Because it’s already tart, lime or lemon juice aren’t needed.
Hibiscus isn’t just a pretty tropical flower. It’s crimson color is indicative of the antioxidants it possesses that help protect the body in many ways.
- Naturally high in immune system supporting vitamin-C.
- Hibiscus is high in phytonutrients that help to fight free radical damage in cells by repairing DNA damage from toxins and carcinogens.
- Supports collagen production.
- Not to mention, because of its inviting flavor, hibiscus tea will help you stay hydrated by making ordinary drinks like soda water more palatable.
If you’d like to add sweetness to this soda, a few teaspoons of agave nectar can be added. Garnish your drink with a sprig of mint and dried hibiscus flower for a mocktail style drink that’s almost too pretty to drink…almost!
Hibiscus Sparkling Soda
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 sachet Pique Hibiscus tea crystals
- 8 oz. soda water
- Dried edible hibiscus flower
- Sprig of fresh mint
- Dissolve tea crystals in hot water and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes. Pour tea over ice in a tall glass and top with soda water. Garnish with mint and dried hibiscus flower.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Hibiscus Beauty Elixir
Like a rosy-cheeked glow that’ll have you feeling flirty. Revitalizing and caffeine-free. Make your cells dance.