This berry jasmine smoothie bowl is the perfect mix of juicy berry and subtle floral notes of jasmine. Together they create a vibrant breakfast that’s like sunshine in a bowl!
If you enjoy a fruity smoothie, you’ll love the creamy texture paired with fresh fruit and nutty hemp hearts. It takes everything you love about a smoothie and turns it into a more filling meal.
This smoothie bowl is inspired by the seasonal ingredients of spring and summer. Strawberries and raspberries decorate the smoothie along with a sprinkle of protein-rich hemp hearts. Fresh edible Campanula flowers and their foliage decorate for a breakfast that’s literally blooming! This tiny flower is available in lavender, white and purple shades.
Other edible blooms include:
- Zucchini flower
Jasmine green tea pairs with the floral decor of this smoothie bowl. Jasmine tea has a noticeable fragrant aroma and delicate sweetness. The jasmine tea crystals in this recipe are rich in antioxidants to help support glowing skin and promote healthy digestion.
The calm energy in this bowl is thanks to a combination of l-theanine and the green tea’s caffeine, providing jitter-free alertness and focused mind.
- 1/2 cup halved strawberries
- 1 frozen banana extra ripe
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plant milk almond, coconut, hemp
- 1 sachet Pique Jasmine tea
- 1 tsp dragonfruit powder optional for coloring
- Sliced strawberries
- Hemp hearts
- Edible flowers
- Combine strawberries, banana, Greek yogurt, plant milk, dragonfruit powder, and Pique Jasmine tea in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and top with berries, hemp hearts, and edible flowers. Enjoy right away.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Jasmine Green Tea
Catechins in full bloom. Clean energy + gut support. Exotic fragrance to transport the senses.