This spicy, tangy, and fizzy drink is the perfect alternative to sugary sodas for a refreshing drink that calms and invigorates.
Ginger green tea crystals are rich in antioxidants and promote healthy digestion. Green tea is blended with licorice, ginger, citrus, and mint to create a tea that promotes increased satiety. Ginger-green fasting tea is also amazing on its own for sipping hot or cold during times of fasting. The flavor of the tea keeps taste buds happy and helps manage hunger cravings.
Green tea is rich in polyphenols and catechins that help support the body in the fight against free radicals. L-theanine in green tea provides a calm focused energy – as opposed to the jitters that may be experienced from coffee drinks.
This fizzy drink is more than just refreshing. All of the real ginger supports a healthy gut and helps relieve symptoms of upset stomach or nausea. Ginger is also high in antioxidants for immune system support.
Fresh lime juice and ginger beer top off this sparkling drink and complement the bright flavors of the tea. Ginger beer is a non-alcoholic carbonated beverage made with real ginger. It can be found in many grocery stores. Look for an unsweetened variety. Sugar-free ginger ale can also be used.
More on Ginger
- Can help support healthy blood sugar levels
- Aids in increasing satiety
- Supports healthy digestion
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1 sachet Pique Ginger Green Fasting tea
- Juice of half a lime
- 8 oz. sugar-free ginger beer or ginger ale
- 1 cup ice
- 1 lime wheel
- Combine filtered water, green tea crystals, and lime juice in a glass and stir well until crystals dissolve.
- Pour tea over ice in a glass and top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Ginger Green Fasting Tea
Sail through your fasting window with ease. Entice your tastebuds. Soothe your tummy.