The holidays almost always arrive with a few non-negotiable essentials. One of these, for many of us, is the oh-so-decadent, Christmas-in-a-cup, traditional eggnog.
However, if you’re vegan or avoiding dairy, you might be wondering if you’ll have to forgo tradition this year. Not to worry: this vegan eggnog has all the eggnog flavor with none of the dairy.
What it does have instead is a unique twist: an infusion of Earl Grey tea, molasses, and cashews to add several layers of rich depth and creaminess to your holidays.
Double or even triple the recipe for family gatherings.
- 1 packet Pique Earl Grey tea crystals
- 2 cups cashew or almond milk
- 1/3 cup cashews soaked overnight
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of sea salt
- Add Earl Grey with all of the ingredients to your high speed blender and process until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately, garnished with a cinnamon stick.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Earl Grey Black Tea
A swift, steady infusion of energy. Citrus bergamot to delight your senses and cells.