This tropical smoothie is blended with unsweetened almond milk for a creamy texture without any dairy or added sugar!
This fruity smoothie is naturally sweetened with ripe, juicy fruit which makes it perfect for anyone looking to cut added sugar from their diet. As the fruit ripens, the amount of natural sugar increases, eliminating the need to add extra sugar. This is especially true with mangoes, pineapples, and bananas. Add these fruits to your smoothies for any time a sugar craving strikes.
Pineapple is full of bromelain, an enzyme that helps to fight inflammation in the body.
Mangoes are rich in vitamin C and fiber and provide a range of potential health benefits from supporting healthy digestion to helping boost the immune system.
Green Tea with Passion
The green tea in this smoothie not only supports gut health but also adds a tropical passion fruit flavor. Green tea is low in caffeine for a calm, focused energy without the jitters. Enjoy this smoothie in the morning or for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- The bright tropical flavors of this smoothie are perfect paired with greens like spinach or kale. The sweetness of the fruit will mask the bitterness of greens for a palatable smoothie that makes drinking your greens enjoyable!
- If you’re not able to have almond milk, hemp, coconut or oat milk can be substituted.
- To reap the benefits of all the antioxidants and vitamins in this smoothie, enjoy it right after blending.
- The fruit for this smoothie can be prepped ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer for ready-to-blend smoothies at your fingertips.
- Other fruit to try in this smoothie include kiwi, fresh passion fruit and banana.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup cubed ripe pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 sachet Pique Passion Fruit Green Tea
Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy.