- 2 oz Bourbon used Buffalo Trace
- 4 Large Sage Leaves
- 3 Whole Cloves
- .5 oz Raw Honey
- 8 oz Fresh Apple Cider
- 1 Packet Pique Organic Sacred Lily Oolong Tea Crystals
- French Press
- Muddler or Wooden Spoon
- Stovetop or Microwave Optional
- Add Sage leaves, honey, cloves, and bourbon to French press and muddle together.
- Mix cider with Pique Sacred Lily Oolong Crystals and add to French press.
- Alternatively, first heat the apple cider on your stovetop or in the microwave and mix Pique Sacred Lily Oolong Crystals into the hot cider.
- Pour the cider into the French press and plunge the French press a few times to quickly infuse ingredients.
- Pour and enjoy.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Sacred Lily Oolong
Find your balance. The best of both green and black teas. Effortless gut support + energy.