Iced Earl Grey Latte
- 2 sachets Pique Earl Grey
- 1¾ cups hot water 190F, barely simmering
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: A few drops rose water or orange blossom water
Mix sachets Pique Earl Grey with hot water. Then cool mixture to room temperature (set in fridge to speed up cooling process).
Blend cooled tea with almond butter, honey and a pinch of salt in an upright blender until frothy. Adjust sweetness, to taste.
Pour over ice to serve. Enjoy!