- 2 sachets Pique Earl Grey
- 1¾ cups hot water 190F, barely simmering
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: A few drops rose water or orange blossom water
- Mix sachets Pique Earl Grey with hot water. Then cool mixture to room temperature (set in fridge to speed up cooling process).
- Blend cooled tea with almond butter, honey and a pinch of salt in an upright blender until frothy. Adjust sweetness, to taste.
- Pour over ice to serve. Enjoy!
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Earl Grey Black Tea
A swift, steady infusion of energy. Citrus bergamot to delight your senses and cells.