No flour? No problem! These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies bake up crisp and chewy without any added flour or oil!
6-ingredients are all you’ll need to create these flourless cookies. Creamy peanut butter contains not only delicious flavor, but because it’s made from ground peanuts and oil, it provides the base for these cookies without the need for butter or flour. Eggs and coconut sugar add sweetness and help hold the cookies together.
Tip: be sure to stir your peanut butter very well to incorporate the oil. Otherwise, cookies may be too greasy.
English Breakfast tea crystals are blended into the cookies adding robust black tea flavor along with digestion support and antioxidants. This recipe uses less sugar than typically found in cookie recipes.
Coconut sugar has a rich molasses-like flavor, so a little goes a long way. Dark chocolate chips add depth and chocolate flavor. We used unsweetened chips that are made with a combination of erythritol and Stevia. Traditional dark chocolate chips can also be used.
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 sachet Pique English Breakfast Tea Crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine peanut butter, coconut sugar, egg, baking powder, and English Breakfast tea crystals in a medium bowl. Stir until egg is thoroughly incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 12 mounds of dough onto baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes to firm dough.
- Bake 16-20 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 10 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire cooling racks and cool 10 minutes longer.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique English Breakfast Black Tea
Cornerstone of an enlivened morning. Harmonious balance for your gut bugs.