Charcoal Green Tea Latte
- 1 sachet Pique Organic Sencha Green Tea
- 3 cups almond milk or non dairy milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon activated charcoal
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sweetener of choice dates, honey, stevia, etc.
Add the almond milk and sachet Pique Organic Sencha Green Tea into a saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until steaming. If you are using dates to sweeten, add them to the saucepan while you are heating up the mixture.
Add the warm milk, charcoal, vanilla, and sweetener into a blender. Blend until creamy and frothy.
Serve and enjoy!