- 1 sachet Pique Organic Sencha Green Tea
- 3 cups almond milk or non dairy milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon activated charcoal
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sweetener of choice dates, honey, stevia, etc.
- Add the almond milk and sachet Pique Organic Sencha Green Tea into a saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until steaming. If you are using dates to sweeten, add them to the saucepan while you are heating up the mixture.
- Add the warm milk, charcoal, vanilla, and sweetener into a blender. Blend until creamy and frothy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Sencha Japanese Green Tea
A gold-medal winning, stand-out variety of the classic. Hydrating, delectable and satisfying.