- 1 sachet Pique Ginger Digestion Elixir
- 1½ cups hot water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried dandelion leaves
- 1 teaspoon mucuna honey or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen
- Steep dandelion leaves in hot water with honey for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove dandelion leaves and let mixture sit to reach room temperature.
- Add in bee pollen and Pique Ginger Digestion Elixir and stir to dissolve.
- Place in fridge for 15-20 minutes until cool before serving.
Recommended for this recipe:
Pique Ginger Digestion Elixir
Spicy, tangy and caffeine-free. More soothing and warming than your fuzzy socks. Keep your tummy happy.