- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 sachet Pique English Breakfast Tea Crystals
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 4 blackberries
- 1 small sprig mint, plus more for garnish
- juice of one lemon, plus a wheel for garnish
- ice cold water
1. In a tall glass (approximately 12 ounces), dissolve the honey and tea with the boiling water.
2. Add the blackberries and muddle until they’re well crushed. Add the mint and muddle a couple more times.
3. Squeeze in the lemon juice and top it off with a handful of ice and cold water.
4. Stir and garnish with a sprig of mint and a lemon wheel.
Share your photos by tagging them with #partywithpique.